Acting Resources >> Monologues >> Female Monologues >> New Year New You Monologue

New Year New You Monologue

New Year New You by Ashley
Character: Heather
Age (range): 16-19
Style: Drama
Length: 2 minutes

Background Info: Heather just had sex with her boyfriend. This was the first time she ever had sex. So she is worried that she might get pregnant. She talks to mom about the situation.

Uh... Mom, can I talk to for a second? Mom... I.. I don't know how to put this, but uh... remember how I said that I went to a party on Halloween? Well, I really didn't go to the party. I actually went to a hotel... with uh, Kevin.

We kind of sat around talking on the couch for about 35 minutes. Then Kevin got up slowly and uh went over to the couch and started kissing me really really hard. Um, should I go on? Alright. Then he started touching my breasts, and rubbing them. I kind of liked it, though. But before I knew it, he was unzipping my short skirt zipper and pulling it down.

Mom, I didn't stop him! I don't know why I didn't. Then HE started to undress. We stopped 30 minutes later. He said that I had passed the test. Hey mom what does that mean? NO! Don't answer that. Mom, I think I got pregnant, what should I do?